Two Layer Resin Teeth
Anterior / Posterior Set of 28 Teeth
A1 - A2
A3 - A3.5 - A4
B1 - B2 - B3
Acrylic teeth produced from Polymethyl methacrylate with 2 chromatic layers. Versatile on all aspect of denture prosthesis. Impresses with its lifelike aesthetical effect due to superimposition of the dentine & enamel. The subtle surface texture makes it truly a lifelike tooth moulds with perfect shape. Integrated with luminescent & fluorescent effect. Made for rock solid dentures with best cost efficiency. Completely defines why it is the best seller tooth of Brulon tooth range since its introduction!
TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH
Subtle surface texturing, dynamic 3D layering technique, characterisation using cutting edge CAD-CAM technology and unique processing technique gives a brilliant lifelike finish to our new generation tooth moulds.
KEY FEATURES/ BENEFITS
- Excellent durability. Thanks to high abrasion stability due to use of high grade of raw materials.
- Harmonious connections with adjacent teeth.
- Golden proportion of enamel & dentine for good translucent effect.
- Versatile prosthetic due to universal tooth geometry.
- Natural shade gradient.
- Superior color stability.
- Optimum bonding characteristics with DravlonTM Denture Base Resins
- Wide range of moulds & shades, making the tooth adaptable to any dental prosthesis requirement.
Best prosthetic solution for:
- Cost efficient-highly aesthetic total, partial and implant-retained dentures. Also ideal for provisional restorations.