Microprocessor Controlled Endomotor
Warranty: 1 Year
- Speed Range of 126rpm to 625 rpm
- Torque Range of 3mNm to 52mNm
- Auto reverse / Auto Stop / Auto 1 cycle reverse
- 9 adjustable programs
- The endomotor works with standard contra angle handpiece
- Works with all rotary file systems
- Control Panel
- Foot Switch
How to Connect the Parts:
- Connect the Foot Switch Connector to the Foot Switch Connector on the Control Panel
- Connect the Motor Connector to the Motor Connector on the Control Panel
- Plug the Power Cable into the Power Socket of 230V
Directions for Use:
- Plug the Main Power Cable in the 230 V Power Socket.
- Turn on the Power Switch on the back of the main control unit.
- Pressing the Foot Pedal would rotate the File in the Contra- Angle.
The Speed of the motor can be adjusted between 125 rpm to 625 rpm. This can be done by pressing the SPEED buttons ( ) on the control panel.
The limiting Torque of the motor can be adjusted between 3mNm to 52mNM by pressing the TORQUE buttons ( ) on the control panel.
There are three modes available for the limiting torque on the motor. Any one of the three modes can be selected by pressing the MODE button
When the load / resistance to the file on the motor exceeds the set torque value, the motor would automatically stop. It would start only when you lift the foot off the switch and press it again.
When the load / resistance to the file on the motor exceeds the set torque value, the motor would automatically rotate in the reverse direction. It would continue to reverse untill lift the foot off the switch and press it again.
Auto One Cycle Reverse:
When the load / resistance to the file on the motor exceeds the set torque value, the motor would automatically rotate in the reverse direction for a few turns and again start rotating in the normal direction.
The PROGRAM button is used to set 10 programs for specific Torque and Speed Settings.
This product has 0 to 9 programmable settings. You can change any preset values and have them saved to your desired settings (rotation speed, torque limit value, mode).
- Press the PROGRAM key until it turns to the program number that you want to memorize.
- Adjust the rotation speed, torque limit value, gear ratio and auto reverse mode by each key according to your needs.
- Hold down the PROGRAM key for more than one second. The Screen would then show that the Program has been saved.