PRIME DENTAL PRODUCTS PVT LTD Total Etch Bonding Agent For Dentine & Enamel
Instruction of Use
Restorite Bond 5G
General Information -
5th Generation - Total-Etch Composite Bonding Agent.
Delivery system: 5ml dropper bottle
Use of etchant is mandatory for both enamel and dentine surfaces. Restorite Etching Gel/ Etching Gel manufactured by Prime Dental Products, contains 37% weight phosphoric acid. Indication: Restorite bond adhesive is indicated for all types of composite restorations (dental filling materials)
Restorite Bond 5G requires etching of enamel and dentin as a part of the procedure. It is recommended that the surfaces be left moist after rinsing. Excess surface moisture should be removed by blotting Dent Dry will help to have moist dentine for bonding. Prime's Bonding Agent adhesive is cured by exposure to visible light at proper intensity
Air used for drying should be free of oil and water contaminants.
Precautions for Dental Personnel and Patients -
1)Protective eyewear for patients and dental staff is recommended when using etchants. Avoid contact with oral soft tissue, eyes and skin. If accidental eye contact occurs, flush immediately with large amounts of water. For eye contact consult a physician.
2)Prime's Bonding Agent contains acrylates including HEMA (2-hydroxyethyl- methacrylate). Avoid use of this product on patients with known acrylate allergies. To reduce the risk of allergic response, minimize exposure to these materials. In particular, avoid exposure to uncured resins. Use of protective gloves and a no-touch technique is recommended. If skin contact occurs, wash skin with soap and water. Acrylates may penetrate commonly used gloves. If adhesive contacts glove, remove and discard glove, wash hands immediately with soap and water and then re-glove. If accidental contact with eyes or prolonged contact with oral soft tissue occurs, flush with large amounts of water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
3)Sensitivity: Some patients may experience transitory postoperative sensitivity. The risk of sensitivity can be minimized by the following measures:
4) Materials containing Clove oil and/or Eugenol will inhibit the polymerization of Restorite Bond.
Tooth Preparation: Remove minimal tooth structure. Use proper isolation. Use of a rubber dam is highly recommended. Use adequate pulp protection
Adhesive Application: Use of compressed air is not recommended to remove pooled water remaining after the etch step blot excess moisture from the preparation using a cotton pellet or mini sponge. Dent Dry will help to have moist dentine for bonding. Apply adhesive immediately after blotting.
Restorative: Place restorative material in increments, curing each increment separately. Adequately cure restorative according to instructions for shade and thickness of restorative and light exposure time. Adjust occlusion carefully. Check for hyperocclusion, particularly in lateral excursion contacts. Prime Dental offers complete range of composite material Restorite Flow Viscous: Restorite Micro Hybrid, Restorite nano hybrid.
1. Protective eyewear for patients and staff is recommended when using the delivery system 2. Prepare the Syringe: Remove cap from etchant syringe and SAVE. Twist a green disposable tip securely onto the syringe. Holding the syringe with the tip pointed away from the patient and any dental staff, express a small amount of etchant onto a dispensing pad. If clogged, remove the dispensing tip and express a small amount of etchant directly from the syringe. Remove any visible lump, if present, from the syringe opening. Replace dispensing tip and again express etchant. If clog remains, discard dispensing tip and replace with a new one. Bend the dispensing tip to a desired angle. Place bend midway along tip. Do not bend dispensing tip at its hub as this may cause the tip to break free.
3. Storage: Remove used dispensing tip and discard. Twist on storage cap.
Storage of the delivery syringe with a used dispensing tip or without storage cap will allow drying of the etchant and consequent clogging of the system. Replace storage cap with a new dispensing tip at next use. 4. If desired, the etchant may be extruded onto a dispensing pad and applied with a brush or other appropriate instrument.
Bottle: Unscrew the cap to reveal the dropper. Squeeze out the exact number of drops you need into the disposable mixing well. When finished, screw the cap back on to the bottle.
Instructions for Direct Light Cure Restorations in Enamel and Dentine:
1. Isolation: Rubber dam is the preferred method of isolation.
2. Cavity preparation: Prepare cavity with minimal tooth reduction. Bevel cavosurface enamel margins. 3. Etching: Apply Prime's Restorite Etching Gel/Etching Gel to enamel and dentin. Wait 15 seconds. Rinse for 10 seconds. Blot excess water using a cotton pellet or mini-sponge. The surface should appear glistening without pooling of water.
4. Adhesive: Immediately after blotting, apply 2-3 consecutive coats of adhesive to etched enamel and dentine for 15 seconds with gentle agitation using a fully saturated applicator. Gently air thin for five seconds to evaporate solvents. Light cure for 10 seconds.
5. Restorative placement, cure and finishing: Refer to manufacturer's instructions for placement, cure and
finishing of restorative materials. Storage: Store away from sunlight in cool and dry place. Refrigerate material, Do not freeze.