Dust free alginate for dental impressions.
1 x 450g Bag
|Mixing Time||60 seconds|
|Working Time||60-110 seconds|
|Initial Setting Time||10-120 seconds|
For Professional Dental Use Only
Instructions for use
- Mix the powder before using.
- Take one dose of water and add a spoon of powder.
- Mix for some seconds and apply it vigorously with the spatula.
- Fill the tray and position it in the mouth; keep it fixed during the whole time necessary for the print to harden (60").
- Remove the mold and rinse it. Then dry & pour the plaster model as soon as possible. Mixing ratio powder/water: 21g - 40ml.
Changes in temperature and water hardness, speed and friction applied while mixing may cause small variations in terms of processing and completion time, which are indicated by color changes in chromatic alginate. Store in cool and dry areas and well closed.
Ruthinium Dental Products Pvt Ltd