Septodont Dust Free Plastalgin Chromatic Alginate Impression Material for dental impressions.
1 x 454g Bag
Expiry Date - 2024
Flavour: Caramel and Banana
Accurate impression for case study and orthodontic models, fabrication of models for mouthguards, provisional restorations, bleaching trays, partial denture frameworks and occlusal splint appliances.
Features & benefits
- Available both for “normal” setting (Plastalgin) and “quick” setting (Plastalgin Fast) to adapt to different clinical situations.
- Class A alginates for accurate impressions.
- Naturally hydrophilic for an easy mix and excellent wettability of oral tissues.
- Quick and easy to mix without bubbles and inconsistencies.
- Patient and user-friendly, Apple-flavoured (Plastalgin) or Apricot-flavoured (Plastalgin Fast).
- Dust free formula.
Always keep to the proportion of two measures of (16g) powder to a full measure of water (36ml) To measure the powder, fill a measure full and level it without compressing, using a spatula. Mix the water and powder for 45 seconds.
For Professional Dental Use Only
Septodont Healthcare India Pvt Ltd